Some of the questions facing most practicing doctors:
- How do we keep track of the fast changing world of medicine when every single day there are advancements in techniques, technology & consumer expectations?
- How do we educate ourselves?
- How do we guide patients into taking the right decisions?
- How do we separate the facts from the marketing hype?
- How de we reach out to others and learn from their experience so that we do not repeat their mistakes and benefit from their experience?
- How do we secure our position in the highly competitive world?
One answer for ALL these and many other similar queries is Continuing Medical Education.
At CMHF – Hundreds of articles telling you how doctors across the world are practicing; latest happenings from across the world, latest trends, guidelines, do’s and dont’s, opinion polls, quizzes etc.
In addition, CMHF will also hold regular workshops and CME sessions.
- Interpretation of commonly used lab investigations. click for details (pdf)
- Clinical Examination an Art. click for details (pdf)
- Family Physician and dietary advice. click for details (pdf)
- Presentation Skills. click for details (pdf)
- 4-day intensive workshop in managing HIV-AIDS. click for details (pdf), print this form and send it to us to attend this workshop.
- Interpretation & clinical co-relation of commonly used lab investigations click for details CME Nov 11
- Algorithm for rational management of hyperglycaemia in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Details
- Learn to read an ECG. After the session participants will be able to read a ECG tracing (Basic waves, Ischemia, Infarct, Heart Blocks etc) enough to diagnose emergency, compare for improvement & timely referral. On 11th December 2011; 10 am to 12.30 pm; WRIC Kalina campus. Details
- X-ray chest
1. Managing Tuberculosis – 2 and 1/2 day certificate course with illustrious speakers. 9th Sept (9.30-5.00), 15th September (2.00-5.00) & 16th September (9.30-5.00) Managing Tuberculosis
Share and Enjoy