Archive for the ‘Family Practice’ Category

The Value of Prevention Care

Posted by: admin on: May 26, 2011

Preventive care is more important than an annual physical health check up, according to both an Archives of Internal Medicine article and the president of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Surprisingly preventive care is incorporated into an annual health checks only about 20% of the time with the remaining 80% of prevention occurring during […]

Patient-centered ‘medical homes’

Posted by: admin on: May 25, 2011

The concept of establishing “medical homes” emerged in the health-care reform debate as a way to improve health-care quality and efficiency and cut costs. Built on a doctor-patient relationship, it re-establishes the primary care provider as the backbone of the health-care system. The most cost-effective care without having a physician who knows you.

Make Every Injection Safe!

Posted by: admin on: May 14, 2011

In India, where a large number of medical establishments still do not follow safe disposal guidelines, this article assumes great significance. We all know that syringes are recycled by unscrupulous elements but care is required even while using / disposing vials.                                   Team@CMHF

Objective: To assess the impact of a pay for performance incentive on quality of care and outcomes among UK patients with hypertension in primary care. Design: Interrupted time series. Setting: The Health Improvement Network (THIN) database, United Kingdom. Participants: 470 725 patients with hypertension diagnosed between January 2000 and August 2007.

We all have been using low dose aspirin for prevention of acute vascular events. Now a new meta study shows its utility in lowering mortality due to cancer.      Team@CMHF


CMHF Accredited by Maharashtra Medical Council

Subscribe to our Posts

Enter your email address:



  • drchasrani: Difficult to get such a data, authenticated at that. Try Times of India online library
  • rakesh pore: hi, where can i get genuine information about "10 most common drugs sold in india?" i want it for a local project
  • nilesh dutta: sir, Plz give detail about MBA Sports Management Thanks and Regards

Calculate Your Body Mass Index



Check your Body Mass Index »

    Raspberry - 30 kcal in 100g
    30kcal
    Raspberry - 30 kcal in 100g
    by Noni